Saturday 20th November to Friday 26th of November of 2021.

Saturday 20th November

Soap • Hampshire Wool Fat No 1
Brush • Yaqi Mokka Express
Razor • Timeless 0.68 SS Scalloped
Blade • Gillette Wilkinson Sword (2)
Post • None

I'm on day three with confirmed Covid, and I feel crap.
I thought that a shave might lift my spirits, it hasn't, but at least I've removed three days worth of mostly grey stubble and I look a bit less poorly.

Saturday 20th November

Post • None

I thought that a shave might lift my spirits, it hasn't, but at least I've removed three days worth of mostly grey stubble and I look a bit less poorly.

Hope you feel better soon Paul.

Sun 21 SR SOTD
Soap Southern Witchcraft Samhain
Brush Spiffo 28mm Manchurian
Razor Thiers Le Grelot On Loan 2nd Use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Southern Witchcraft Samhain Splash.
I'm liking the soap scent more by the use! Good strength and still smells like pumpkin/popcorn...nice! The lather is just impeccably rich, creamy, and slick...
A much better shave with this razor after putting it through the full balsa progression. Then edge is keener but yet still smooth and comfortable. 3+passes for an improved dfs/ccs result. The matching aftershave was great...and lasting.
20211121_120904.jpg

SOTD : 21st November 2021.

6.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Pomegranate & Apple Extract Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: OSP Fougere. (Sample)
Blade: Treet 7 Days Platinum. (D2)
Razor: Parker 98r.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB./ Milton Lloyd London 2000 EdT.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

The osp 'Fougere' soap has a great fragrance and provided a slick protective lather in no time ,enough for the full shave with only a small amount required, leaving a superb post shave feel to my face.

The Treet 7DP felt smooth and efficient this morning moving through my stubble with effortless ease.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report....Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd London 2000 EdT to the pulse points.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Saturday 20th November

Post • None

Hope you feel better soon P.

Saturday 20th November

Post • None

wishing you a speedy recovery,Paul.

Saturday 20th November

Post • None

wishing you a speedy recovery..Take care. Yours-Barry.

Hope you feel better soon P.
wishing you a speedy recovery,Paul.
Much thanks gentleman

Anyone who may think Covid is over needs to think twice.
My symptoms is definitely worsening, and I fear I may have to seek medical help if it doesn't begin to abate in the next 24 hours - yes, it is that scary.
When I was four years old I contracted Diphtheria, and the level of sickness is very similar.

And hello. Welcome to my shave themed 'It is not the size what attracts the flies but the cheese around the rim'

20211120_132202.jpg

Gorgonzola - Yaqi Excalibur
Stinking Bishop - Feather Super Professional (Note. Not the same Bishop as immortalised by @Crossan )
Raclette - Muhle ivory
Espouses de Bourgogne - Abbate Y Mantia Matteo
Blue bottle - L'Occitane Cade
Common house trouser fly - Chanel pour Monsieur

So a very cheese based theme but for no particular reason. Which of course is the same for all my SOTD's. Why?

The Muhle ivory. A brush of lilliputian size and developed for young children setting out to learn the art of shaving. But I do have to give it support and say it does the job just fine. Not a face masher but more a face tickler. The Abbate has never let me down and if anyone wants something 'different', then put it on the list.

Good show from team lather. Tip top chaps

Started off reaching for the Evo but the Yaqi got in the way and became the easier reach for. But what a good change of choice. Small and agile and kind of matches the brush on this front. A blade on a stick. Takes minimalism to a new level. But wow, it always delivers the most spectacular shaves imaginable. A little awkward under the nose as I shave ATG here and the blade is not that far off the centre of the handle making it slightly difficult to get close. But persevere and job done brilliantly. It may be minimalistic but the results aren't. Exceptionally pleased and exceptionally happy.

Super little razor and a super shave

And the young lady bounced in delight on the end of Monsieur Camembret's rubbery cheese

And another ditty little tune from the Shonen girls to sing along to

Love for you all? Plenty

Much thanks gentleman

My symptoms is definitely worsening, and I fear I may have to seek medical help if it doesn't begin to abate in the next 24 hours - yes, it is that scary.
When I was four years old I contracted Diphtheria, and the level of sickness is very similar.

I really do send my best wishes and thoughts for a quick recovery. Take care in every best way you can.

Much thanks gentleman

Wishing you to get better towards a speedy recovery.
Yes COVID is very much outhere.

Much thanks gentleman

Yes it's still a scary time out there.

Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.

Saturday 20th November

Post • None

Wishing you a speedy recovery Paul.

Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery
Brush: Carnavis & Richardson TI - Declaration B2
Soap: Santa Maria Novella
Razor: Paradigm TI-1
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
AS: Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano

SOTD_20211121.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Much thanks gentleman

All the very best to you mate
hope you have a speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom