Saturday 13th November to Friday 19th of November of 2021.

SOTD : 13th November 2021.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Minty & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: Scottish Fine Shaving Soap.
Blade: Trig Silver Edge. (D1) (Green cover)
Razor: Parker 98r.

Cold water Face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Brut Attraction Totale ASL./The Real Shaving Co. Post Shave Soothing Balm.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend...
Last week i used the Indian Gillette 7'oClock SP, carrying on with the parker 98r for the rest of the month pairing it up with Trig stainless blade another blade made by the Treet co in Pakistan...They come in two different covers green & blue , both have impressed me with their sharp longevity and smoothness and match up wonderfully with each razor i have paired them with.

As with a lot of other DE blades the Trig blade can be a little rough on the first pass, but after that they mellow out.... As to say which is the better blade between the different covers they are the same blade IMHO just in different packaging for selling purposes like a lot of DE blades.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of The Real Shaving Co. Post Shave Soothing Balm.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Sat 13 SR SOTD
Soap PAA Solstice
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
Razor P Hospital Le Grelot Thiers
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Clubman Brandy Spice
A really top-quality soap. Pleasant herb & grassy scent with a rich, creamy and slick lather...
Another excellent shave with this razor stropped on pasted balsa. Keen yet very smooth and comfortable. 3passes for a dfs+ finish. I only realized this razor doesn't sound like a hollow grind at all. In fact almost silent like a heavier grind. Aftershaves were great.
20211113_135645.jpg

Today's shave:

rdt211113jjjla.jpg

- Barrister & Mann Leviathan
- Paladin "Sumo" Select Badger
- R41 with MR17 handle and Sputnik blade
- Isana Dark Ocean aftershave

:D

Sat 13th November

Stirling Syn 26mm
P & B Spitfire
Claymore Evolution
Feather Proguard ( 7 )
P & B Spitfire A/S splash

Considering that the blade is on its 7th outing , this Razor/Blade combo is really smooth and comfortable. Also the finish attained is Top Notch, and is particularly good around the neck which for me and many others is a troublesome area to deal with. Can see me using it tomorrow for a last time before changing the blade.

B70890DF-CEA0-42B0-B203-D20EF59E62DE.jpeg

SOTD 13-Nov
DSC02645.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Strata Taper'
Soap: Barbershop De Los Muertos (Kodiak)
Razor: CG Everyday
Blade: Astor Stainless (2)
Post: Cold Water and Barbershop De Los Muertos (Alcohol Free)

Newly received soap and splash, this one I got for purely superficial reasons, I love the artwork, though I am a fan of 'barbershop' scents and I do like this one. The performance is decent enough, good glide but I struggled with cushion, that might be me though, the soap on the scent is mild to me but combined with the splash it boosts it up nicely.

The CG I'm actually getting along quite nicely with, don't get me wrong I want more from it, but the finishes are good with zero irritation. I realised why I only had a couple of Astors lurking in the bottom of the box, I'm not a fan and they will be consigned to the bin.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
Saturday November 13, 2021
Razor: E2 Injector
Blade: sChick
Brush: Mr EE Limited Edition Aluminum #6
Soap: Vintage Williams
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Skin Bracer
Fragrance: PdP #63
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,102

Man I love the patina on this old E2 Injector gifted to me by Fuzzy on TOST3.com It shaves amazing too. Also the Brush from Evan on TSD. I'm thankful for the shave community we have across forums and boards that I can be a part of. The sharing and generosity among the majority of the members is to be applauded and mimicked. Smelling good for the beginning of the weekend and hope you all enjoy yours !!
IMG_20211113_055926752_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom