Saturday 02th January to Friday 08th January 2021

Friday AM 2021-01-08
National Argyle Day
1Ap57OC.jpg

Rooney 1/1 Faux Horn Finest (22/45)
Penhaligon's Castile shaving cream (vintage)
Haircut & Shave P076-SB 17-4
Gillette Super Stainless 'Spoiler' (11)
Penhaligon's Castile aftershave (vintage)
Upl4Hi0.jpg

Friday 8th January

ACtC-3epg27GNS2biN_IZekrKyV_k7wkIH7JQvEVkNeryYfZV9JrSNojwcIxbYhmBau-b3flGAPk3rkS_VEYQtGbgaNaLx_gMbEhHRcxWMUx4bkku1_ulzwpBWEYQjhXlI9wW0CZLd0de3no7I_e04Rl6dqfoQ=w800

Wash with L'Oreal Men Extra Hydra Energetic Face Wash
Lather up with Shibden Woods & Semogue SOC Taj (Boar)
Single pass shave with Muhle Rocca & Treet Platinum (1)
Hot rinse, cold rinse & Brut Musk Aftershave​

Perfection!

Treet Platinum are quite simply my favourite blade and I have had no end of very good shaves with them in all manner of razors. The Muhle Rocca is quite new to me and this is the first time I've paired it with the Treet Platinum. Absolute perfection!

Friday 8th January

Cream - Creightons
Brush - Simpson Trafalgar T3
Razor - RazoRock Game Changer .84-P
Blade - Gillette Platinum (1)
Post - T&H No10 Sensitive Moisturiser

Friday night shaves are always especially nice - I'm lucky that I don't work weekends, unless I choose to - so for me it's like scraping away the working week and looking forward to a weekend of rest.
Creightons shave cream is another great performing budget cream that I really like - a pea sized amount makes more than enough lather for 3 passes. Quality lather and a pleasant scent, and for £1 odd a tube it's excellent value.
It comes in a small tube, so is perfect for travel too.
Finished with T&H Sensitive Moisturiser - does what it says on the tube, and smells of No10 - what's not to like?

@Satanfriendly - Chris, I saw a wanted poster in a shop window in Bakewell today. . It read, 'wanted - 3 pairs of missing hairy goolies' - if found, please contact the Japanese girlie rock enthusiast near The Mersey'

Friday's Shave

Pre: Argan Oil Soap
Soap: Pannacrema Nera
Brush: 28mm Shavemac 2 Bed Synthetic Knot
Razor: Cape 2000 Japanese Straight
Splash: Speick Activ
Balm: Bart's Unscented
EDT: Azzaro Pour Homme

First shave with a very special razor a NOS Cape 2000 (Tanifuji)

View attachment 62986

Russ, we'll have to rename you David Bailey - absolutely stunning photo !

Friday 8th January

Cream - Creightons
Brush - Simpson Trafalgar T3
Razor - RazoRock Game Changer .84-P
Blade - Gillette Platinum (1)
Post - T&H No10 Sensitive Moisturiser

Friday night shaves are always especially nice - I'm lucky that I don't work weekends, unless I choose to - so for me it's like scraping away the working week and looking forward to a weekend of rest.
Creightons shave cream is another great performing budget cream that I really like - a pea sized amount makes more than enough lather for 3 passes. Quality lather and a pleasant scent, and for £1 odd a tube it's excellent value.
It comes in a small tube, so is perfect for travel too.
Finished with T&H Sensitive Moisturiser - does what it says on the tube, and smells of No10 - what's not to like?

@Satanfriendly - Chris, I saw a wanted poster in a shop window in Bakewell today. . It read, 'wanted - 3 pairs of missing hairy goolies' - if found, please contact the Japanese girlie rock enthusiast near The Mersey'

Oddly because I am originally from Goole it makes me a Goolie. Six of us together and I reckon that would count as three pairs of Goolies. Whether we are hairy or not is another question.

Back
Top Bottom