Sandalwood soap drop

Mr. Riley, there seems to be a software glitch in that the drop down on your webpage won't let someone select any country other then UK for shipping. :unsure:

Mr. Riley, there seems to be a software glitch in that the drop down on your webpage won't let someone select any country other then UK for shipping. :unsure:
I'm afraid I am only shipping inside the UK at the moment. Due to brexit, there are various laws/regulations that were introduced this month. I need to sit down and understand them before I can offer shipping elsewhere. I just haven't had the time at the moment. Life is so hectic! Please stay posted for updates as I am going to try and get round to it this weekend.

No disrespect to anyone but now i know how these drops works they are of no use to me.
Trying to get on any website at a set time just dosent do it for me personally so therefore i'm pretty much alienated,
don't get me wrong i can see the attraction for some but i just want to go on a website & buy something regardless of time.
Clearly in this instance it's a wonderful product (that's) limited so first come first serve sort of speak.

No disrespect to anyone but now i know how these drops works they are of no use to me.
Trying to get on any website at a set time just dosent do it for me personally so therefore i'm pretty much alienated,
don't get me wrong i can see the attraction for some but i just want to go on a website & buy something regardless of time.
Clearly in this instance it's a wonderful product (that's) limited so first come first serve sort of speak.
I don't imagine they'll all sell out at the 8pm mark, Mike. I'm sure you'll still be able to get one from James' site in your own time.

This is the highlight of my Friday during lockdown though. Yes, I need to take a long hard look in the mirror!

Back
Top Bottom