Sabonete de Barbear Musgo

I've certainly enjoyed their Glyce pre-shave soap for a good while and think this will also be a really good soap. It's not as big as you think, mind. Dimensions are 6x2cm. Soft enough, it'll press into a nice dish. I'll no doubt try a puck if I happen upon one ... thanks for the heads-up.

@Bogeyman

There was some info on it at the B&B, I think it has just been released with only the one seller in Portugal has it stock so far.

Whether it will be stocked by any UK distributors is another issue.

Yes, that is where I read about it and I also discovered Pasteur's Pharmacy in NYC apparently had some in stock, but is sold out. I am on the list to be notified when it is as I love their Ach Brito Mogno. ;)

P.S. I can buy one soap as I just sent a soap to the CEO of the Greater Plymouth Emporium to "grease the skids" for future deals. ;)

Last edited:
There’s a YouTube video of someone shaving with it that peaked my interest but it’s not in English and no idea what he’s saying about it but looks like it lathers nice and I’ve wanted to try it ever since but can’t find a supplier in GB

Yes, that is where I read about it and I also discovered Pasteur's Pharmacy in NYC apparently had some in stock, but is sold out. I am on the list to be notified when it is as I love their Ach Brito Mogno. ;)

P.S. I can buy one soap as I just sent a soap to the CEO of the Greater Plymouth Emporium to "grease the skids" for future deals. ;)
I think Roger's Profanisaurus might have an alternative meaning for "grease the skids"...........

I picked up a puck for £4.99 at tkmaxx today. They had loads of Proraso tubes and tubs, musgo soaps, (washing I think rather than shaving). So it would have been rude to leave it! I’ll let you know what I think tomorrow when I’ve had a shave.
Was it the Giltbrook store, Lee?

OK, that's enough "picking up" stories. How about some "shaving up" ones?

Back
Top Bottom