S.O.T.D. w/c Sat. 28th Dec. 2013 - Friday 3rd January 2014, incl.

Friday

Nanny's Down Home Summer
Frank Shaving Pur-Tech
Aristocrat Junior
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
TOBS Shaving Shop AS

I decided that the sensible thing to do this morning was to have an extra hour in bed! Needless to say it messed with my morning routine a bit, still two very quick passes and I was done. From bed to out the door in 20 minutes. I'm at work now and I'm still not sure I'm fully awake, shave was nice though.

Prep: Hot Water
Soap: TFS Crema Purissima per Barba alla Mandorla - Ciotola Rossa
Brush: Simpson Persian Jar PJ3 in Super
Razor: British Gillette Aristocrat #22
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (4)
AS: Floid Vigoroso

Friday 3rd.

Hot towel
'le Tuft' Custom with Super Silvertip
Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood Soap
EJ DE87 with Gillette Super thin Platinum
Nivea post shave replenishing balm
Floris JF

A two day growth (Golf yesterday so no shave) and the face feels fresh and alive again.
Lovely!:icon_razz:
Regards, beejay

Razor: MÜHLE R89 Jet.
Pre: T&H Ultimate Comfort pre-shave oil.
Blade: Vintage British Perma-Sharp (3).
Brush: Simpson's Chubby 2, best.
Cream: T&H 1805.
Aftershave: Barbershop Bay Rum.
Aftershave balm: T&H 1805.
EdT: Undecided.

[attachment=9222]

Good morning. I tried something different today, I after my shower I popped on the pre-shave oil and went for my morning espresso as recommended by Bechet45 in another thread. I can't say if it made much difference but I enjoyed the the citrusy scent with the coffee. The shave was excellent, I am liking T&H more and more, apart from a few sample EdTs I used all my T&H products.
I not sure which EdT to go for today, we're having an extended family get together this afternoon to celebrate my Gran's 90th today, I'll decide nearer the time.

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: Rod Neep custom coffee handle
Razor: Cowboy
Soap: La Toja, Mantalies
AS; Myrsol, Limon
Strops: Niel Miller
Result: UBerclean

I really like this razor and I was kind of surprised when I was told many think it's not a good one ... This one is good though, in my book

Semogue 830
D.R. Harris Marlborough Shaving Soap
Edwin Jagger Ivory Chatsworth
Personna Lab
Weleda After Shave Balm
D.R. Harris Marlborough Cologne

Friday 01-03-14. MUSIC: Led Zeppelin - Best of.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAIPfC1cX4[/video]

Soap from Alepo - Chubby 2 best badger - Feather all stainless - Astra green #1 - Pre JASÖN - Shaving cream Geo F. Trumper's Coconut - Alum block - Thayers Original Astringent - ASB Korres - ASL Opaline.

Friday afternoon

Prep: Hot Shower

Brush: SoC Boar

Blade: GSB (1)

Razor: ATT R2 on Weber Bulldog

Cream/Soap: MWF

Aftershave: Pitralon Swiss

EDT: Prada Amber

First time with ATT R2. Felt the M1 I borrowed was to mild, and the R2 was good but not for every day as it was ever so slightly irritating.

Having read reviews here and elsewhere, I bought an R1 and top plate pre owned, and an R2 plate also pre owned. I already have an Atlas handle from a previous trade.

The R2 (so far) feels to be an in-between plate, more aggressive than an M1, more comfortable than an R1.

I feel an extended trial is needed (good DFS) today. So far so good!

Thanks to the Gentlemen who sold me the items mentioned, and Al-H for his enabling prowess!

Friday afternoon

First time with ATT R2. Felt the M1 I borrowed was to mild, and the R2 was good but not for every day as it was ever so slightly irritating.

Having read reviews here and elsewhere, I bought an R1 and top plate pre owned, and an R2 plate also pre owned. I already have an Atlas handle from a previous trade.

The R2 (so far) feels to be an in-between plate, more aggressive than an M1, more comfortable than an R1.

Thanks to the Gentlemen who sold me the items mentioned, and Al-H for his enabling prowess!

Friday afternoon

Friday afternoon

Friday afternoon

Friday afternoon

Friday 3rd January

Hot shower
Hot flannel
T&H Grafton cream scuttle lathered
Simpson Tulip 1 super badger
Gillette NEW long comb
Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Cold rinse
Thayers Lavender witch hazel
Myrsol F/extra aftershave

A lovely shave enjoying the scent of the Grafton cream. Myrsol aftershave is very good and the menthol brings cooling afterwards.

Cold water splash
D.R. Harris Windsor
Golden Nib 2-band badger knot / Vulfix Grosvenor handle
Weber Polished / Bulldog
Super Iridium (3)
Weleda ASB
D.R. Harris Windsor EdT

Absolutely no complaints