S.O.T.D Saturday 24th June to Friday 30th June 2017

I know what you mean - I swear I could hear my Chubby sobbing softly as I hung the Maseto up to dry. cheers - I.

Aha! Mine is the equally dreaded L4/5. Did the original injury lugging 44 gallon drums when I was in my early 20's and thought I was bullet-proof. My formulae is rest, anti-spasm pills, and then gentle traction to re-align the vertebrae and allow the disc to ease back into place.

Nice write-up, @Digimonkey

Greetings

Friday 30th June 2017
Prep: Shower
Razor: GEM OCMM
Blade: PAL Super Carbon
Brush: Vulfix / Cashmere
Soap: DR Harris Marlbrough Stick
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDP: Dior Homme Intense

Having now had several shaves with these PAL Super carbon blades I am now quite sure that they are (for me) quite the best SE blade that I have tried, beating the GEM Stainless PTFE Coated blades and the GEM Blue Star Carbon and the Treet Carbon.
After a lot of surfing I was able to obtain a carton of 120 (12 dispensers of 10) from Shenandoah supplies in Staunton Virginia USA the main supplier next to the ASR/Personna/Energiser factory, the kind person there marked them up at a value of One Dollar !!! so I did not get stung for customs, even so they were not cheap but I consider them good enough to justify the expense, and as the advert states, "I'm worth it"

Regards
Dick.

Friday
Mysore Sandalwood Soap and Man Cave Olivestone Facial Scrub
3P Preshave cream
Nanny's Moroccan Sands Soap
Kent Infinity Synthetic Brush
Feather Scotchwood AC SS with a Feather Pro (#1)
Witch Hazel
Organic Rosehip Oil
TOBS Sandalwood Cologne

BBS with 2 passes and a touchup. A wonderful spicy experience

Mysore Sandalwood soap is grand stuff - my OH liked it so much she bulk-bought a box so we could always have one available for showering.

SOTD Friday 30th June

Prep....Shower, olive oil soap,
Razor....Coloinal Razors general Brass
Blade....Feather pro Super
Soap....La Savonniere Moulin
Brush....Semouge Owners club badger
Post....Thayers rose petal / BBA psb
Scent....Minoture by Paloma Picasso

This razor has been one of my best buys and I will never let it go, paired with the Feather pro Super it gives perfect close shaves time after time.
The French donkey milk soap produces one of the most luxuriant lathers as wel as being slick and protective and was whipped to perfection in my now favourite lathering bowl from the Little Wren pottery with my trusty SOC badger.
Most of my shaves are now good but today's was perfect, followed with a splash of Rose petal Thayers and then by my indispensable BBA post shave balm.
After such a great shave I thought I woud use one of my favourite scent's, Minotaure.
A perfect finnish to a perfect shave.

Thanks going out to @Aaron1983 for the Thayers, thanks mate.

Whishing you all a fab Friday........

Last edited:

My pleasure mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ 1 on the SOC 2 band Paul , great brush !!!