S.O.T.D. Saturday 15th October to Friday 21st October 2016

Slant of the day...
This afternoon is less about the pot and more about the razor...I received my Merkur 37C Slant this morning so I've given it a try

The shave: Warm water wash with Glyce soap, followed by rinse and Proraso White pre-shave cream / Proraso White shaving soap / Cadman custom 'Burki' Bell brush / Merkur 37C Slant + Nacet(1) / Wright'sCoal tar soap wash, followed by cold rinse and alum / Pitralon Classic AS splash, followed by Proraso Eucalyptus and Menthol Balm.

Verdict: Followed the wise advice from some kind fellows in TSR and just shaved as normal - no drama shave that was comfortable and nick- and burn-free. Very happy with the razor and glad that I've added a slant to the armoury.
I can also recommend Pitralon AS to those who might not have tried it - it's very clean and refreshing and works really well with Proraso balms...especially the Green!

I tried to create a picture that reflects the shave: green, clean and fresh! Happy shaves all!

Two Pass Shaving Routine...

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Kropp Hamburg Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Haslinger Tallow Soap
Humphrey's Witch Hazel

I Had a Great Slow Morning Shave with My Kropp 6/8th..Quite a Thick Heavy Spine on this SR & a Very Compact Size Blade..The Grind is Par Excellence & its a Velvet Smooth & Manoeuvrable Shaver with a Superb Edge..This was the 2nd SR that I Bought & its a Long Term Keeper for Sure..These Aint the Fanciest of SRs but Boy are they Special Shavers.

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..

Billy

It Feels Sharper as You get more Skilled with You're Technique..

Billy

Haslinger Honey is great soap!