Tuesday 13th June
Virginia Sheng Purtec
OSP UKWSS 'Herb Garden'
Ever Ready/GEM Push Button
GEM SSC #2
Rinse > Alum > Rinse
Alcolado Glacial Splash
Lacura Aq Cream Moisturiser

The Push Button has a very ergonomic grip, and has a similar head geometry to the Heavy Flat Top and Featherweight. It is a mild (to me) razor, but very efficient.
The shave was easy, close and refreshing, with subtle menthol from the OSP and wake up menthol from the Alcolado.

Happy - Yes, hope you are!!!

Great splash that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Pre-Shave: Saponificio Varesino - Oil
  • Straight Razor: Saponificio Varesino - Leonardo da Vinci - Custom Koraat 6/8
  • Shaving Brush: Saponificio Varesino - 2.0 - Faux Horn (High Mountain White)
  • Shaving Bowl: Saponificio Varesino - Shaving Grail Bowl
  • Shaving Soap: Saponificio Varesino - Felce Aromatica - Beta 4.3
  • Alum: De Vergulde Hand - Alum Block
  • After-Shave: Saponificio Varesino - Felce Aromatica - Balm
  • Fragrance: Rituals - Eau du Kashmir

Pre: Valobra Glicerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: DR Harris H3 Best Badger
Cream: Lea Classic
Razor: Merkur Futur (2)
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (1)
Splash: Floid Vigeroso

Loads of lovely lather from the Lea Cream. Such an easy shave with this combo.
Three comfortable passes - was pretty damn close after two, actually.
I am at ease with the larger size of the Futur razor, and the Personna blade worked well for me in this razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuesday's shave

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Coal-tar soap and Village Barbour Shave Oil.
Razor - ATT SE1 (Bamboo handle).
Blade - Kai Captain Titan Mild (Pink) (day 1).
Soap - Executive Shaving Natural Shaving Cream.
Brush - Simpsons Duke 2.
Post shave - D.R. Harris Skin Tonic, followed by Myrsol Formula "K" After Shave.

Great shave, 2 passes, no hassle. Shaved with the OneBlade over the weekend - I find I can get 2 shaves out of the Feather FHS-10 with a noticeable drop-off during a second shave with that blade, on the final pass.

All the best,

Chris

I too recently rescued my Cobra from obscurity at the back of the den. Like you - I'm really glad I did. In my case when I got it I don't think I had the experience to get the best out of it - frankly - I was scared of it. It gives me top end shaves these days. I suppose the most important thing was that we bought them when we could. They are the Fatboys and Slims of the future. cheers - I

Tue 13/06/17

Body Shop Maca Root, Maseto Shaving 30mm Finest Badger, Supply Provision SE, Schick Injector Blade, Nivea 2 Phase AS Lotion

First SE shave and a pretty good experience; a couple of weepers but nothing the alum couldn't/didn't sort and the face feels good. The Supply knocked off three days growth with comparative ease.

I had been eyeing one for some time. I had already been using the Feather AC razors...so already had the blades. When ES brought them to the UK...I joined the queue and got one. They are very efficient and I would prefer my Cobra any day over an R41....which really does scare me!

Evening gentlemen,
Well that was an awful shave!
I received the p+b bay rum soap in the post today, I will admit I was disappointed with the smell, but thought, I've bought it so I'm going to shave with it, it came across too clove smelling for me, but it did smell quite a lot nicer once I started lathering it. Now I made the first mistake, I thought p+b soaps are very thirsty, added too much water and ended up with a bowl full of substandard lather, in a rush so used it anyway, two passes later with many weepers I decided to give up. The blade was a first use Sputnik which I think was either very rough or......
Anyway, I'm now feeling quite sore.
Can't win them all as they say.
Fatip grande
Sputnik blade
P+b bay rum soap
Kent bk4 brush
Atkinson oud save the king.

Tuesday 13th June 2017

Pre Shave: Hot Shower, L'Oreal Pure Power Face Wash and Proraso White
Razor: iKon X3 + Windrose Handle
Blade: Wilkinson Sword England (#8)
Brush: Vie Long Horse Hair
Cream: Palmolive
AS: Nivea cooling balm

Very smooth but not very close shave, either the Wilkinson Sword Blade is losing it's sharpness or I am still failing to get to the best out of the X3. No nicks, cuts or weepers and no irritation so not all bad.