Rough spots

:evil: Been de shaving a while now and get some lovely shaves but theres one spot on neck under chin that no matter how many times i go over and every way possible it still feels rough..Am i trying and hopeing for too much or am i doing something wrong..

To be honest when i used to use cartridge i never paid much attention..im getting very good shaves and would say technique and prep etc are good its just annoying me why this spot never gets bbs..

I have a similar problem, not so much directly under my chin, but each side just under my jawline. I can always tidy up under my chin, but no matter how much I try I still get left with these two rough bits :roll:

Your not alone fella, i have that problem between my first and second chin :? it is smooth but not BBS. Its passable so i don't worry to much about it.

If you go at it from all angles hoping for BBS, your more than likely going to end up with a nice sore patch.

i used to have trouble just under my chin and slightly to the side i guess it's the same area ??, but if i put my head up and to the side slightly and pull the skin tight...voila no problem !

[attachment=0]

slash said:
Thats the exact spot sunbury...mmmnn so its not just me then... :D makes me feel better now.

i think it's quite a common area that the chaps have problems with, i was scraping again and again unril it was red !!, then saw one of the vids on youtube can't remember which, maybe one of Mantics and tried the just lifting my head and turning to the side, pull the skin and no stubble and no irritation,....like alot of things on here, always learning new things and it only gets better ! :D

If there's a spot just under the jawline I can't quite get at I push up the skin on my cheek, from the middle of the cheeck to the cheekbone, which moves the trouble spot to above the jawline.

Proinsias said:
If there's a spot just under the jawline I can't quite get at I push up the skin on my cheek, from the middle of the cheeck to the cheekbone, which moves the trouble spot to above the jawline.

Been doing this and shaves have been much better lately many thanks guys.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom