Rockwell 6c v Parker variant

Hi all, looking at some point to add an adjustable to my shavers, which way is best Dial or plate as in the title 6c or Variant or are there any other Adjustables to look at?
I have three issues though
1: I am tight & from Yorkshire originally
2: tightness is tempered by only a up to £60 budget
3: limit of Budget is swayed by my lady wife saying 1 face =1 razor, but during an argument she said I was 2 Faced, so I've took this as a green light to purchase another razor

3: limit of Budget is swayed by my lady wife saying 1 face =1 razor, but during an argument she said I was 2 Faced, so I've took this as a green light to purchase another razor
This wife of yours, what is the ratio of shoes:feet? Just wondering! ;-)
Mind you I'm not one to talk about shoes... only lockdown has stopped me buying more.

Last edited:
I love my Pearl, I’ve not tried the Rockwell 6c to compare but I prefer my adjustables to be dial based, (yes I know I have a Karve but I’ve found that an exception to the rule!) the Futur is significantly more agressive, the Model T I’d say slightly less so. It’s never given me a bad shave even when I was starting out on my wet shaving journey.
I guess it also depends on your preference for aggressive or milder razors. The Pearl Flexi for me can be incredibly mild on the low end to aggressive. The Model T starts higher on its mild side and the Futur is similar in that it’s more medium to face peeler!
The Gillette adjustables seem to be raved about but I’ve preferred my newer offerings. I’ve tried a Fatboy and though I love the design, I’m in the minority where I prefer the shave all my more modern adjustables give.
If you prefer more aggression I have a number of adjustable razors for sale!;)

This wife of yours, what is the ratio of shoes:feet? Just wondering! ;-)
Mind you I'm not one to talk about shoes... only lockdown has stopped me buying more.
I like your style hotmetal speaking of feet shoe ratio, she's better not to be pushed, she has steel toecaps at her disposal and while we are talking
ratios she has only one gob but she seems to be able to blast sound out when pissed off to the ratio of 10 gobs at least

Back
Top Bottom