Right then, be honest....

How much do you reckon you've spent all in all, over the years, on shaving stuff? I mean traditional, wet shaving stuff?

I originally thought I'd save money, but that quickly went out the window....

So, unless this is deemed a bit too personal, what do you reckon you've spent?

And how much does SWMBO think you've spent :icon_razz:

I can imagine a big difference in the two .

If it's too personal to ask, or not good etiquette then apologies, I'm still fairly new .

Alex

No idea, but I have probably spent a couple of thousand over the course of the last year. I have sold a fair few bits as well so probably recouped about half of that.

How much does the wife think I have spent? Probably something similar but she doesn't really care what I spend money on as long as there is plenty available for when she wants something new.

The Geordie Shaver said:
I started in October 2011 , probably over 4K in total , but, then again I don't drink , smoke or gamble so I consider it my little "indulgence"

Derrick

WOW! Thats a nice amount Care to share some of the stuff you've bought??

I've bought some stuff, sold some stuff and I've stumbled across some stuff which I've sold on for silly money.

All in all, over the past 5+ years I reckon I'm 'down' about £500 which in the grand scheme of things isn't too much.

I've probably spent well over a thousand. Not so much on razors, maybe 3 hundred, another 3 hundred on brushes, and at least 4 or 5 hundred on smellies and creams, possibly more.
Probably not that much compared to some of the hardcore lads here!

Probably looking at around £500 since October 11. I mainly went mad on creams, which compared to hardware is fairly inexpensive. I own 3 razors and 3 brushes, which seems a fairly low number compared to some.

joe mcclaine said:
I've bought some stuff, sold some stuff and I've stumbled across some stuff which I've sold on for silly money.

All in all, over the past 5+ years I reckon I'm 'down' about £500 which in the grand scheme of things isn't too much.

Smellies included? He he...

Well, to much, how much I don't know. I try to sell razor that I restore, to even things out, but trust me, it's far from even, very far. My biggest ocd is buying vintage razors and I think I got some really nice brushes and hones.

A rough estaminet £600 ishh probably more,:s but don't tell Mrs J neither :dodgy:
Crank poster, no dear that's a different John, yeh John from Japan,you know I've only spent £3.45 in the time spent in TSR , so yes you can use my iPad and spy but you'll never find me out ;-)

Well £20 a week equates to approx £1K a year, I very rarely go more than a week before i purchase some shaving related clobber. So on that basis I reckon I've spent about £1200-£1500 last year and well on course to top that in 2013.

Oh no no no ... wouldn't dare.

Wow, I'm a rank amateur Probably less than £150 all in since the end of December. I have however noticed that I have started to 'watch' vintage razors on Ebay and I accidentally found myself in TOBs and Trumpers whilst wandering round London recently. Is that how it starts?