'Resyke' Boar & 'Cobalt Blue' Badger, Custom 'BeeJ' Brushes

I posted a couple of pics with my acquisitions posts when I received these in the post, at the start of this rotten cold I still have. Anyway, I thought more people probably ought to be granted viewing access, so that they too can "oooh & ahhh" about them. Even SWMBA, who was all set to be underwhelmed by yet more 'shaving rubbish' (as she lovingly calls it .. *cough*) was positively impressed to a large degree by beejay's craftmanship on these proud beauties.

I might be wrong, but the 'Resyke' stripey boar (Vulfix knot from Paul / Connaught) brush, may well be truly unique. I have never seen a brush like this. beejay had permission to use it as a guinea pig project. All I've really been able to say about the results has been: "wow". In beejay's words, its made of old cans & counter-tops - that is some amazingly amazing resycling.

BeeJBrush001w.png

BeeJBrush002w.png

UH1Prototype002-3.png

Stunning brush my friend! I look forward to your reviews on both! Really lovin the blue there.

So Paul sells Vulfix knots too? At least that's convenient for you don't have to wait to get yours if ordered from TGN.

Back
Top Bottom