Replacement Brush handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been on here for 4 years or so but my wife threatening to throw stuff out of the bathroom cabinet encouraged me to start shaving properly again
I dropped my favourite brush
The handle has shattered - it was a Vulfix 404 Bodger that I had put another knot in
I love the knot and was wondering if anyone has an old brush handle lying around - happy to cover postage and make a donation to a charity of your choice if you can help me out
TIA

Is this the same brush handle you dropped in 2018 and then again in 2019?

Mate, you are clumsy. I think you need a rubber handle.

Not been on here for 4 years or so but my wife threatening to throw stuff out of the bathroom cabinet encouraged me to start shaving properly again
The handle has shattered - it was a Vulfix 404 Bodger that I had put another knot in
I love the knot and was wondering if anyone has an old brush handle lying around - happy to cover postage and make a donation to a charity of your choice if you can help me out
TIA
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Is this the same brush handle you dropped in 2018 and then again in 2019?

Mate, you are clumsy. I think you need a rubber handle.
Or this.

latest

TIA
Hi

@benthespaniel

As we have frequent hacking attempts on the forum your signon is locked until you reset your password. Once you have done this and in order to avoid natural suspicion, please post a 'Wanted' entry in the BST forum and be willing to pay for anything you are offered.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom