Received Care package from UK!

Thanks to Professor Blighty who turned me on to some new soaps and creams, I had the opportunity to use my first cream today. I whipped up a bowl of Old Spice Lime and it was great. Used my Merkur 34C with a Merkur blade with a Tweezerman badger brush. I never thought I'd say this but I am having so much fun exploring and learning about shaving from this forum that I wish my beard grew in faster as I can't wait to shave again! :D

If that was Old Spice Lime..Indian version..I love that stuff!
Tweezerman brush was my 1st brush and my wife now uses it along with my first SE razor :mrgreen:

Blades

It is the Old Spice Indian version and I do love it! It smells so good that I actually did a 4th pass with my razor! I need to check availability in the US. I still need to look in to finding a different blade. I have tried the merkur and the derby but feel that I should be getting a better shave.

Turk said:
It is the Old Spice Indian version and I do love it! It smells so good that I actually did a 4th pass with my razor! I need to check availability in the US. I still need to look in to finding a different blade. I have tried the merkur and the derby but feel that I should be getting a better shave.

Turk, PM me your adress, and I'll pop a selection of blades in the post :D

Max

Back
Top Bottom