Really stupid question

so i apologise beforhand, the numbers on the corners of blades 1-4 ........... what the heck are they for?

See i told you it was a stupid question.

Swivel said:
so i apologise beforhand, the numbers on the corners of blades 1-4 ........... what the heck are they for?

See i told you it was a stupid question.

I think it's just something the manufacturer puts on each blade as part of the manufacturing process. This question has come up somewhere else and I'm certain that there is no relationship between these numbers and anything we're concerned about as shavers.

"There are no such things as stupid questions. Just stupid people." I think that's how it goes. :?

I assumed that it was for the benefit of blade flippers, so that they could keep track of which side and edge they'd used. Anally retentive, risible and futile? I couldn't possibly say: I have enough trouble keeping track of the days of the week.

Well, yeah, that would work though, wouldn't it? I bet you don't use edge (1), then (2), then flip the blade and keep track of which side of the razor's which ... please tell me you don't.

Back
Top Bottom