reading books at night in bed, anyone?

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so i like to read beds when im in bed at night but the thing is i get a lot of pains in my arms/hands,
sorry if this sounds stupid but i was wondering is there any gadgets or anything i can use to help hold the book or anything like that?

like ive got a mobile phone neck holder, which you can use to hold the phone whilst laying in bed, so was wondering if theres anything for books?

this is what i mean in regards to the phone holder if youre not sure as to what i mean

Perhaps try audiobooks and take the strain off of your body.

I think the accessories you're looking at will just be ineffective landfill tat. They're not going to contribute to a revised body position.
yea thing is some of the books i got aint got audiobooks, obviously alright if its one of the more famous books on demand like lord of the ringds or even harry potter

yea youre probably right about the accessories

hey people so i like to read beds when im in bed at night but the thing is i get a lot of pains in my arms/hands,
sorry if this sounds stupid but i was wondering is there any gadgets or anything i can use to help hold the book or anything like that?

like ive got a mobile phone neck holder, which you can use to hold the phone whilst laying in bed, so was wondering if theres anything for books?

this is what i mean in regards to the phone holder if youre not sure as to what i mean

You like to read Beds in Bed ?
Weird

This could be what your looking for.
you can buy it just about anywhere.
it’s from JML
Personally i use a kindle & have done for many years.
best thing i ever bought.
Do you get sore arms when you read books when your not in bed ?
if you don’t then your position in bed is all wrong
07BADF36-8A53-4E6B-B345-0711FB34736F.jpeg

This could be what your looking for.
you can buy it just about anywhere.
it’s from JML
Personally i use a kindle & have done for many years.
best thing i ever bought.
Do you get sore arms when you read books when your not in bed ?
if you don’t then your position in bed is all wrong
View attachment 81172
nah its alright generally its just when i read laying down in bed at night

i did see one of those in dunelm, didnt end up getting it, would be good if youre sat up and just want a general book stand

I recall a story where the protagonist did an enormous amount of reading in bed. to the point where a good portion of his mattress was covered with books. "The scholar's mistress" comes to mind, but it was very long ago, and I don't think it had a very pleasant outcome.

so guys i got this thing called gimble,
its really good, got to be a bit careful with paperback books as it can crease the book cover otherwise its good, not the best solution but not bad for reading in bed and generally reading too

If the book is interesting, then I do not pay attention to discomfort. I don’t notice at all how I turn the pages, how I hold the book... If the book is not very interesting, then I feel discomfort from the uncomfortable position of the hands

Back
Top Bottom