RazoRock XXX Fresco

I think it was @Bogeyman that posted this on a different forum. There's a new version of mentholated XXX coming out in the same awesome base used by The Dead Sea and SMdF:

I need this in my life. We need a UK supplier to stock this - @Agent Shave will you accept the mission?

RazoRock soaps catch a lot of flak on the forums mainly due to the "snob" factor, but there are different tiers of soaps sold by them as made by more than one Italian maker. I have a glass jar of their Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba and it is simply magnificient!! That is the same base formula as this new one. As well, this glass jar has 250ml = approx. 8.8 oz. That's more than TWICE the normal payload for most soap makers!!

(y)

RazoRock soaps catch a lot of flak on the forums mainly due to the "snob" factor, but there are different tiers of soaps sold by them as made by more than one Italian maker. I have a glass jar of their Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba and it is simply magnificient!! That is the same base formula as this new one. As well, this glass jar has 250ml = approx. 8.8 oz. That's more than TWICE the normal payload for most soap makers!!

(y)
Agreed. I also have SMdF and The Dead Sea. Both survived the recent cull in my den and I thoroughly enjoy them both.

I think it was @Bogeyman that posted this on a different forum. There's a new version of mentholated XXX coming out in the same awesome base used by The Dead Sea and SMdF:

I need this in my life. We need a UK supplier to stock this - @Agent Shave will you accept the mission?
As always it is down to if the soap is EU cosmetic certified. If we can stock - we will!

Agent L

Where does the regular XXX sit in the range of RazoRock soaps? Nearer the good or not so good end? I've got the ASL and really enjoy the scent and would like to buy a similar scented soap, so the XXX soap would be a obvious choice

Where does the regular XXX sit in the range of RazoRock soaps? Nearer the good or not so good end? I've got the ASL and really enjoy the scent and would like to buy a similar scented soap, so the XXX soap would be a obvious choice
In terms of quality, it's not top tier but perfectly fine. In the same band as standard TFS (that make it) and The Goodfellas Smile.

In terms of quality, it's not top tier but perfectly fine. In the same band as standard TFS (that make it) and The Goodfellas Smile.

Are you docking it a notch due to PSF? :unsure: I get the same level of shave that I got when using 3P, another famous non-tallow Italian soap. The camphor scent really is a kick in the pants for me as well. Love it! :love: Used it today due to this thread and followed up with PAA Awesome Sauce AS:

This AS smells just like Proraso green AS, but is stronger and the scent lasts longer. (y)

I had a tub of the original RazoRock XXX and it worked great for me. They even made, for a very short time, a "Duro" (hard) version that I was unable to get. But, if you loved the scent then this is for you:

I burned through a puck of this when it first came out. (y)

I had a tub of the original RazoRock XXX and it worked great for me. They even made, for a very short time, a "Duro" (hard) version that I was unable to get. But, if you loved the scent then this is for you:

I tried the Fine and may have gotten unlucky with my soap as it had a sickly smell of tallow that permeated through it and I couldn't enjoy it.

If you want a hard version of XXX, the RazoRock Gold Label soap (which we believe is made by Saponificio Bignoli) is readily available and uses the XXX scent profile.

Forgot to mention that I found the performance of the Fine really good though.

Back
Top Bottom