razor stands

When I first joined this forum one of the members offered me a razor stand which was actually designed to hold stamp handles,now with more and more razors I'm running out of space,these are pretty inexpensive but I'm not sure where I can grab one from,I've already tried the bay but no joy,any ideas gents? :roll:

Blades said:
What are you looking for exactly?

Haven't got a pic to show you but I've been told this stand was designed to hold stamp rollers,it can comfortably hold 5,6 razors,will take a pic of mine and upload here tomorow

Jeltz said:
nope, I have one out at a time the rest are stashed away lest Mrs J realises how many I have :mrgreen:

haha,my mrs dosen't live with me so I must consider myself lucky,cheers for that jeltz,you've been very helpful,I wish sunburyboy was like that and pifed me his toggle :cool:

Professor Blighty said:
Be careful which one of these you buy. If you buy the short one, your razors are too long for it, you need the taller one!

Ya I think I made that mistake,my 39c slant is too tall for it,it dosen't seem to be a problem however,it just leans against it

Back
Top Bottom