Razor company eyes bankruptcy

Not sure which Forum to post this.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2323217420100625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2323217420100625</a><!-- m -->

Do they make/own Personna blades?, nor scaremongering here I just bought 1000 recently so I am stocked up. Usually these companies have lots of stock in build ahead, it took quite some time for the Feather Portable to start getting thin on the ground and it stopped production some time ago, can still get it now but sern a post from Paudog saying his supplies was on his last lot.

Interesting.

I would have no hesitation in participating in a group buy for some Reds and Crystals. I found crystals a little rarer on the bay then the Reds but they are out there. Paul does offer an excellent price on both these so maybe he can do something if he knows he can order a shipping container and shift a few.

Again it is still a rumor and there are still other good blades out there, I haven't checked yet but if this is on B&B/SMF etc there probably will be mass (mob mentality) hysteria.

Yes I am part of that mob but I know I am and that does give me some grounding on not panicking RFN. Will do that later ;)

WALMART is evil incarnate. Personna is not the first in a long roster of fine companies destroyed by wallyword and other retailers taking their business strategy. The strategy is simple, and first applied to the award winning and iconic Rubbermaid company. First they changed the old 30 day billing cycle to 90 days and pressured the company for higher volume at lower unit costs.
The polite translation is Walleyworld pioneered the hemmorage of US industry to the PRC. Personna may very well reemerge, as did Rubbermaid, Shrade knife company and a host of other's; under new owners making shoddy goods in the PRC to be sold by minimum wage workers formerly employed at Rubbermaid,Personna,Shrade et al.

There is an update @ Shave My face. Briefly, somebody figured out Personna was worth more solvent and the walleyworld exec who dropped them resigned.

Back
Top Bottom