Raquel Welch

Stuff of my teenage dreams. And beyond.

FpEz56jXEAMknr0

She was also very smart, albeit selecting good husbands not so much. Man was she beautiful in her day!! :love:
"Man was she beautiful in her day!!"

She set the standard, I feel. There are many, many beautiful actresses today but, try as I might, I can't honestly name one that comes close.

Reactions: FJY
To be quite honest, I wasn't aware that she was still alive. I can only recall ever seeing her in one film, and that was THAT film where she famously wears a fur bikini (and not a lot else, lol). I only watched it because it was included in a boxset of Hammer films that I bought a few years ago. She was a bit before my time, but she was definitely a stunner in her time. I don't think that she had a prolific Hollywood career, though.

To be quite honest, I wasn't aware that she was still alive. I can only recall ever seeing her in one film, and that was THAT film where she famously wears a fur bikini (and not a lot else, lol). I only watched it because it was included in a boxset of Hammer films that I bought a few years ago. She was a bit before my time, but she was definitely a stunner in her time. I don't think that she had a prolific Hollywood career, though.

I recommend 'The Magic Christian'. Featuring the lady herself dishing it out with a bull whip, and starring just about everyone you could name - Peter Sellers, Ringo Starr, John Cleese, Hattie Jacques, Spike Milligan, Yul Brynner, Christopher Lee.....the list goes on and on!

Back
Top Bottom