random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

for those of who're into manscaping don't you find it a bit strange and surreal that when you shave your bits and bobs you can use any de blade and it works but on your face/head it's a different ball game where you find certain blades work better then others?

I mean it's just weird as your bits and bobs are more sensitive then your face and head

yes it's a random thing I just posted but that's what this thread is all about lol

You should post up an SOTD post for this.

Hope you don't get any weepers, as they could lead to a trip to A&E and a few awkward questions from the doctors, but they'd most likely compliment you on your BBS, quite literally.

for those of who're into manscaping don't you find it a bit strange and surreal that when you shave your bits and bobs you can use any de blade and it works but on your face/head it's a different ball game where you find certain blades work better then others?

I mean it's just weird as your bits and bobs are more sensitive then your face and head

yes it's a random thing I just posted but that's what this thread is all about lol
It what i keep my old electric shaver for.

I don't fear death or physical injury in this life - what i have always dreaded is ending up in A&E with a grinning consultant stood over me, saying "So tell me, how did this happen ?" o_O

You should post up an SOTD post for this.

Hope you don't get any weepers, as they could lead to a trip to A&E and a few awkward questions from the doctors, but they'd most likely compliment you on your BBS, quite literally.
Yea you're bound to get a WEEper lool

It what i keep my old electric shaver for.

I don't fear death or physical injury in this life - what i have always dreaded is ending up in A&E with a grinning consultant stood over me, saying "So tell me, how did this happen ?" o_O
This sound like a role play hahaha

Those are all over ebay amazon etc. Been using them for years as birdage used to be an air hostess before Covid destroyed everything. If you have any pump/spray aftershave, just pull the cap off and 'milk' it into those things, and job's a good un. I keep one in the car, used to have one in my desk at work, keep one in every wash bag. Great for not just flying but any random time you want a quick freshen up.

Only downside is remembering what AS you had in there last. And there isn't really a way of cleaning them out so you would have to waste a bit of the new AS flushing out the traces of the old, if you are worried about a bit of cross-contamination of scents. They are brilliant.

They look nice, where from saj.
amazon, 6ml each, really easy to fill up

mrs just filled one up with her perfume just to keep in car, very handy

p.s i did post the link before but its not working on my previously for some reason

Those are all over ebay amazon etc. Been using them for years as birdage used to be an air hostess before Covid destroyed everything. If you have any pump/spray aftershave, just pull the cap off and 'milk' it into those things, and job's a good un. I keep one in the car, used to have one in my desk at work, keep one in every wash bag. Great for not just flying but any random time you want a quick freshen up.

Only downside is remembering what AS you had in there last. And there isn't really a way of cleaning them out so you would have to waste a bit of the new AS flushing out the traces of the old, if you are worried about a bit of cross-contamination of scents. They are brilliant.
you got any tips to fill up an aftershave in one which doesnt have the spray nozzle?

Back
Top Bottom