random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

What's your favourite brand of toilet paper for those annoying cuts?
images

seen the merkur 45c bakelite being mentioned before in the forum,
so being bakelite I assume it must be very light, anyone got any experience with this razor?

Is it classed as mild or aggressive razor?

Seen a vid and seems like a bit of a different shaving angle due to the head of the de razor

seen the merkur 45c bakelite being mentioned before in the forum,
so being bakelite I assume it must be very light, anyone got any experience with this razor?

Is it classed as mild or aggressive razor?

Seen a vid and seems like a bit of a different shaving angle due to the head of the de razor
Yes, light. Yes, on the aggressive side. Yes, the angle is different as it really bends the blade - ride the cap and it'll make sense.

To be frank, it's a pretty forgettable razor.

Yes, light. Yes, on the aggressive side. Yes, the angle is different as it really bends the blade - ride the cap and it'll make sense.

To be frank, it's a pretty forgettable razor.
Those all sound like ticks in the boxes to me personally, so why would you say it's a forgettable razor? Really intrigued to hear your thoughts

just had the best shave with my leaf and twig combo,
i do still prefer the twig, even though its just got the one blade it mows down more hair then the leaf imho

i know ive been a bit critical of the leaf and i defo do prefer the twig but i really enjoyed used the leaf along side the twig today

anyways tried out a gillette rubie for the first time, really enjoyed it felt smooth and sharp too

bare in mind i had roughly 11 days worth of growth, plus on top of that my hairs really thick and coarse too

anyone else using those exfoliating gloves? i did previously make a thread on them,
anyways theyre only like a quid but i do find they really help imo YMMV

91Sgo8HAPfL._SL1500_.jpg

hey people just wanted to ask, do you guys love the stinging pain of the alum block and the aftershave?

im a bit weird but honestly i really love it, bit of a buzz lol

If you want pain, you'll love a bottle of Pinaud VIBR. Apply, then over-apply. It'll burn!
may have to give that a go lol

talking about aftershaves, which aftershave balms would you recommend?

i love the lidl one, in fact i think its probably better then the nivea one tbh YMMV

just had the best shave with my leaf and twig combo,
i do still prefer the twig, even though its just got the one blade it mows down more hair then the leaf imho

i know ive been a bit critical of the leaf and i defo do prefer the twig but i really enjoyed used the leaf along side the twig today

anyways tried out a gillette rubie for the first time, really enjoyed it felt smooth and sharp too

bare in mind i had roughly 11 days worth of growth, plus on top of that my hairs really thick and coarse too

anyone else using those exfoliating gloves? i did previously make a thread on them,
anyways theyre only like a quid but i do find they really help imo YMMV

91Sgo8HAPfL._SL1500_.jpg
Dermatologist do not recommend these.

Back
Top Bottom