random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

Anyone ever tried using two de blades in any of the de razors you got?

I was thinking of cutting a spare de blade to act as the insert in between two de blades, bit like the insert you put in between the saiver 2.0 de razor (number 3 in the pic and look at the vid below to understand what I mean)

View attachment 79784

Saj, you need to get a brew and spend a bit of time away from the Internet - YouTube in particular.

If you got a vintage razor, brand new in packaging would you use it or keep it the way it is in the packaging?
I have lots of mint unboxed razors that I have in my collection, I usually get at least two of everything so I can use it. However, I now have 20 unopened Schick type L injectors, and 30 Schick Tracers. I generally only have one each of vintage Wilkinson Sword DE razors..

Random thought relating to Mitchell's Wool Fat - has anyone tried the hand soap? Throughout the CV19 pandemic and using hand gel, I have developed dry skin. Always using hand cream!

Curious to know if the hand soap is as good on the skin as it's shaving sibling........my guess is that it will be :unsure:

Random thought relating to Mitchell's Wool Fat - has anyone tried the hand soap? Throughout the CV19 pandemic and using hand gel, I have developed dry skin. Always using hand cream!

Curious to know if the hand soap is as good on the skin as it's shaving sibling........my guess is that it will be :unsure:
I regularly use it. I have one pack left.
It's just as good as any other premium soap.

OP
saj1985
grabbed this from savers for like £3,

basically a shave towel, thought I'd rab it and try it out next shave, not quite sure how to describe the material, it's spongy but reminds me of bit like a mouse mat lool

IMG_20211116_173142.jpg IMG_20211116_173158.jpg IMG_20211116_175423.jpg

OP
saj1985
anyone got a 360 mirror? thinking about getting it because sometimes i have to ask the mrs if ive missed a bit etc
loads of peple who cut their own hair seem to have been buying these especially since covid kicked in and a lot fo the barbers were closed

the ones im looking at have led lights hich charge through usb c, so your mobile phone charger,
obviously theres some without the led which are cheaper but i think the led will be very handy feature

these are a couple im eyeing up, anyone got one or any suggestions? any help would be appreciate thanks saj

i need a few shaving brush holders, anyone recommend any half decent cheap ones?

was thinking of grabbing this

Not what I would call cheap but I'm loving this one as it doubles up to hold a razor as well, alpha stand, roughly £16 but you could easily make it yourself
PicsArt_11-17-12.56.54.jpg

Top Bottom