Question about LeafShave razors

Hi,
I picked up a leaf last week specifically for head shaving and used it for the first time a few days ago, I’ve got to say I’m impressed.

As far as I’m aware the twig has a static head where as the leaf has the spring loaded head that acts more like a cartridge razor, I’m sure someone will correct me if that’s wrong.

I found it very simple to use even for the first time, the results were very good, like a DE but far less risk of cuts. It didn’t clog either which is a great improvement over a cart.

Hi, I don't know which razor to get from LeafShave for HEAD shaving - Leaf or Twig? Or maybe there are some better ones for head shaving?
honestly i know a lot more people prefer the leaf razor over the twig but i myself prefer the twig,
the angle is much like an injector razor so very easy to find

i find when i use the leaf whether loaded with three se blads or the two i get irritation on the sides of the head against the grain,
as i dont know about yourself but i always aim for BBS, its like i have OCD where i hate feeling any grain tbh

even if you get the leaf you might need the twig for touches up

for example i find the leaf shaves pivoting head is way too flexible so say for example with my beard i cut a straight line at the top of each side burn as i cba fading it with the clippers, but its difficult to get the straight line with the leaf, thats just my observation

look through my threads i did make threads about the leaf and twig razor

also check out the youtuber baldcafe, hes actually sponsered by leaf shave company and he prefers the tiwg for head shave as appose to the twig, obviously YMMV

Back
Top Bottom