Provence Sante soap question

I bought some in the last group buy. its too small for the container that i have, and moves around when trying to lather.

Is it possible to melt it and the pour into the container?

I sliced mine up into thinnish slithers and then squished them into one of those clear Ikea jars and it works fine.

At first I thought that it would not be malleable enough, but it turned out fine, honest :)

I find that if a cake of soap wants to dance around, simply wetting the bottom of it and putting it in the bowl of choice overnight helps a great deal.

Just had to do that with my Cade soap.

Also, Provence Santé is fairly soft, and after a while it spreads out.

Ian

I think I'll try squishing it, if that fails then I'll slice and squish. I rotate with nanny's, cella, arko and the PS , so like to keep them in sealed containers which are staked in the bathroom.

Stick it like Ian says...let the soap sit in a shallow puddle for 1/2 hour or so to soften, take your dry dish and press and twist to adhere. Let it dry.

i simply ran the tap till it was hot, filled sink. filled pot with water, squashed soap to bottom and left

a couple shaves later and it isn't budging.

leave it submerged while you have a shower/bath and when you come back it should be malleable enough

I'm sure that I grated mine and squished it down bit by bit. It is now sitting comfortably in one of Connaught's wooden bowls.

(Wooh! 5,500 posts - bake a cake)

Pig Cat said:
(Wooh! 5,500 posts - bake a cake)

Well, maybe a small cupcake anyway,

All those posts are fine for impressing a new member, but most new guys won't look up the actual content. I happen to know that over half those posts are located in the 'Introduction' part of the forum and consist of a very simple one line "Welcome to B&B".

Then you got another good 20% of the remaining posts having some kinda gimp suit reference in there somewhere. Yeah, another thing I learned here......thank you.

Congrats on your incredible verbosity,

Dodgy

Speaking of those suits......I wish James.UK would show up sometime. Pretty funny guy. I believe antdad was looking into adopting him, since they seemed to have a special bond.

Pig Cat said:
dodgy said:
I wish James.UK would show up sometime. Pretty funny guy. I believe antdad was looking into adopting him, since they seemed to have a special bond.

My favourite was 1gear, the boy wonder. :icon_razz:

I loved that guy, every forum needs a gimp.

Back
Top Bottom