Proraso & TDS Kosmetika

20210407_123216.jpg20210407_123104.jpg

I was gifted the TDS Kosmetika soap by MerchantSeaman and was very impressed with it's performance. The Juniper scent was not my bag, but I was that impressed by the soap that I bought 2 from Belarus.
The Proraso Green is tried and tested and a great introduction to Menthol soaps.
I need a bit of room in the Den, so thought this was a good way for someone else to try these.
If you are interested, copy and paste your name to the post and I'll randomly choose a lucky member and happily cover the postage.

Nice PiF Phil, not in. Strange how people aren’t grabbed by the Juniper;)
Hi Garry,
Yes it’s described as Juniper Evergreen, there’s a “green” scent there, but I do prefer fruity and musk type scents. I would definitely recommend it performance wise, it does remind me of Wickhams to lather - which is high praise in my book.

View attachment 67745View attachment 67746

I was gifted the TDS Kosmetika soap by MerchantSeaman and was very impressed with it's performance. The Juniper scent was not my bag, but I was that impressed by the soap that I bought 2 from Belarus.
The Proraso Green is tried and tested and a great introduction to Menthol soaps.
I need a bit of room in the Den, so thought this was a good way for someone else to try these.
If you are interested, copy and paste your name to the post and I'll randomly choose a lucky member and happily cover the postage.
Forgive me for being a bit docile and I don’t mean to hijack the thread but I keep seeing people posting about buying soap from Belarus could you please enlighten me as I have no idea what people are referring to ?

Back
Top Bottom