Proraso Red

May have to steal your sneakiness approach there!!

Shave Lounge do it for the same price I think Stephen, with free P+P as well plus cashback.

Sezer74 said:
Would be great if Proraso did the Red A/S lotion or Cologne!!

I was gutted to realise that they didn't. I've since bought DR Harris sandalwood aftershave, Crabtree and Evelyn sandalwood balm and Trumper sandalwood cologne in an attempt to find a match and none of them are anywhere near as appealing (to my nose at least!).

If anyone knows of a good match, please post it here!

ChopperHarris said:
Sezer74 said:
Would be great if Proraso did the Red A/S lotion or Cologne!!

I was gutted to realise that they didn't. I've since bought DR Harris sandalwood aftershave, Crabtree and Evelyn sandalwood balm and Trumper sandalwood cologne in an attempt to find a match and none of them are anywhere near as appealing (to my nose at least!).

If anyone knows of a good match, please post it here!

Good post, I too am after an AS that emulates the scent of 'red', thanks for letting me know what not to waste my money on...

I have just about finished my Proraso Red after having many tubes of the Green, but I think I will be going back to the green. The Red I can take or leave. Proraso is my daily shave cream, and I use the posh ones at the weekend, but in truth the posh ones do not perform any better than Proraso IMHO.

Top Bottom