Proline B-20 in a pal Injectomatic

I have a pal Injectomatic and the only blade that I have tried in it is the personnas which does not give me a pleasant shave. Especially in the neck area I keep getting not a deep shave and most of the times irritation even with zero pressure. A lot of people have mentioned that the yellow Chinese schicks are the best for this injector, but unfortunately although I am in UK I cannot order them from amazon.com (no shipping to Northern Ireland...). So I guess there is only one more alternative... The short prolines b-20 from connaughtshaving.

Has anyone tried them in the Injectomatic? Do they actually fit and how is the shave. I have an empty cartridge with a key so this won't be an issue to load.

...So I guess there is only one more alternative... The short prolines b-20 from connaughtshaving...
The Proline B-20 blades are superb, but IMO they are perhaps 5% - 10% better (if that's even quantifiable :unsure: ) at best than the "Chick" blades. To be frank the cheaper "Chicks" (at least in the USA) are the better overall choice when comparing quality & economy and they are not a hassle to get in the USA. I would reverse that for the UK as the inverse is the case there, i.e., buy the B-20's from Connaught. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom