Professor blighty's

Hi Guys, I've taken a few weeks off to completely revamp all the lines as I was getting bored with the same products all the time.

It will be a few weeks before I can take orders again, but after that there will be some really interesting additions to the range.

Cheers

Martin

Hi Martin,

Looking forward to the new range, I was concerned when Chris pointed out your eBay stuff had vanished that something was wrong.

Hope all is well and we get some new delights available soon.

PS. Sample packs would be great.

Long as you're well and all is ok Martin. Disappearing for a couple of weeks kinda suits the image of the demented genius cackling over the fuming retorts & flasks in the garage anyway. I just hope that you still shout to the trusty Igor, "More glycering fool, more glycerine !".

Look forward to the results.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Professor Blighty said:
Hi Guys, I've taken a few weeks off to completely revamp all the lines as I was getting bored with the same products all the time.

It will be a few weeks before I can take orders again, but after that there will be some really interesting additions to the range.

Cheers

Martin

Oh good panic over.

Looking forward to new ranges.

Was looking for your stuff today on ebay. Some of the people on the PC forum I go on were wondering how to get hold of your universal shaving balsam, which has pretty much been voted the favourite balm on AriaPC forums :D

I can now let them know that you will be back on ebay soon!

I look forward to seeing whats new :)

Cruciate pointed this out to me earlier, I've been trying to get some of the ASB for a while.

Glad all is well, hope to try some of the old & the new stuff soon :D

Back
Top Bottom