Products you will always have in your rotation?

Although I've been having a rest from it recently, Mitchell's Wool Fat is a permanent resident of the bathroom cabinet. Other stuff:
Nanny's soft soap of one flavour or another
Cella
Palmolive
Taylor's sandalwood cream
Taylor's St. James aftershave
Nivea balm (winter only).

Cella soap
Mitchells Wool Fat
Gillette Super Thin blades
Shulton Old Spice Fresh Lime

All work excellently and I will always have them, I hope, maybe should order more, should I? :lol:

I was about to start a similar thread only worded differenty: "Which products do you absolutely love?"

I've tried a fair few products and I have to say that only a few have really blown me away so far:

• CF Limes for its superlative Lime scent
  • Valobra stick and Cella for pure performance
  • MdC and Nanny's Lavender for scent and performance (yes, Nanny's is that good)[/list:u]

Products still to try which I feel will make this list: AoS Sandalwood soap!

As much as I appreciate the cheap and cheerful products like Palmolive stick that perform above their price, I feel they lack that luxury I'm looking for in a shave (i.e. scent). I actually prefer Palmolive cream to the stick, and the scent is nicer too!

Likewise, I feel soaps like Trumper's have nice scents and packaging etc, but to me they lack in performance (considering the price) and I doubt when they are gone I will purchase again.

John

In my limited experience I would say I would have to keep:
Nanny's soft soap
Personna Red Blades
Proraso pre-shave cream
Proraso A/S.

If nothing else, I wouldnt part with the Proraso pre-shave for anything. I love it.

Fido said:
I'll always retain a TOBS Mr Taylor - a great value high quality cream.

I simply missed this one out. Don't know why because I have bought more of it over time that I have any other cream. To me one of the best performances and scents in the TOBS range.

The Proraso sensitive pre/post always figures in my shaves nowadays, I tried to shave twice without it and I did not like the results.

I have been very impressed with Nanny's Lavender soft soap and enjoy my shaves with that.

Back before my DE shaving days I would use Boots No7 after shave balm and still use it now as well as I find that it soothes my skin well and leaves it feeling mositurised with no tightness.