PPA I Gingerbread man shave soap UK ?

I think the only option is to buy from PAA directly or Top of the Chain.

I asked Douglas about more PAA soaps being available in the UK and he said that they need to license products individually to make them sellable in the UK, which sounds like an expensive process. Its a shame because whats available in the UK is a small amount to PAA's full inventory.

I asked Douglas about more PAA soaps being available in the UK and he said that they need to license products individually to make them sellable in the UK, which sounds like an expensive process. Its a shame because whats available in the UK is a small amount to PAA's full inventory.
As Karl had pointed out, we're limited to what has passed EU safety certification. I think most (if not all) of PAA's soaps would pass but it's costly.

You'll have to import direct from the US.

Thanks for your reply just wondered as is it agent shave that sell some PPA, could maybe give them an email and enquire if they might at some point get it in stock. Don't mind ordering from the US but for one soap PPA's shipping costs are entering on the ridiculous seen as maggards ship for $8, might have to hold out till next years seasonal release if it comes back and see if it's more widely available

Thanks for your reply just wondered as is it agent shave that sell some PPA, could maybe give them an email and enquire if they might at some point get it in stock. Don't mind ordering from the US but for one soap PPA's shipping costs are entering on the ridiculous seen as maggards ship for $8, might have to hold out till next years seasonal release if it comes back and see if it's more widely available

Top of the chain have reasonable shipping costs (take longer than usual due to covid). They won't ship alcohol thought whereas PAA will (if you want to take that risk)

Top of the chain have reasonable shipping costs (take longer than usual due to covid). They won't ship alcohol thought whereas PAA will (if you want to take that risk)
Oh (that's) handy to know thank you Karl will have a look don't mind their shipping rates they are reasonable and don't mind waiting

Back
Top Bottom