Pound Shop

Called into my local "Pound Shop" the other day and picked up a tube of The Real Shaving Company's Shave Cream, Professional Formula, Moisturising. It can be used brushless but they say use a brush for optimum results, which I did. You know what, I got a smooth close shave. The only problem is the cost.
I'm going back soon to haggle on the price. ;)

Some good stuff can be had at the quidder's. One local to me had some Old Spice Aloe face wash that's great. Doesn't smell like OS, sadly, but it works superbly on my skin. I went back and bought them all. If yours are anything like mine, have a look near the till for pillar packs of UK Wilkinson blades - I think they're four packs for... a pound.

What's the scent like of the Real Shaving cream?

This cream seems to be on sale everywhere for a £1, i hope they are just re vamping the package and not stopping production becuse its a great little cream.

They have just revamp the packaging. If they stop selling it, I am stuffed. I got loads of creams from TJMAX (i think) they retail upto £35. They smell NICE, but tell u what. RSC beats them all. I love the stuff. Cheap..GREAT lather, smell.. not the best. Price...the best. I have paid £3 odd for the stuff but a few pound shops sell the small size for, guess what..errrr £1. Who asked " how much" der lol :shave

Will have to look into that. First cream I bought was Palmolive Classic: a cheapie but a good shave and a great scent to boot. I've often read about great deals on TOBS at TK Maxx but have yet to see any in store. Perhaps all you fellow scrapers are beating me to it?

dredge3 said:
They have just revamp the packaging. If they stop selling it, I am stuffed. I got loads of creams from TJMAX (i think) they retail upto £35. They smell NICE, but tell u what. RSC beats them all. I love the stuff. Cheap..GREAT lather, smell.. not the best. Price...the best. I have paid £3 odd for the stuff but a few pound shops sell the small size for, guess what..errrr £1. Who asked " how much" der lol :shave

What size is the "small"? - I ask because I got a 150ml tube in Home Bargains (makes Wilkinson look like Harrods) for £1.29

Rev-O said:
Hey Naked, where in the West Mids are you? TK Maxx at Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and Castle Vale all get TOBS in frequently.

How-do, Rev-O, just spotted your post. I'm on the Oldbury/Quinton border, and not that far Brum city centre. When you say these TKMs get TOBS in frequently, do you mean there are always some kicking around on the shelves? Also, could you tell me how much they're usually on sale for? Might be worth a trip to Sutton. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom