Postage from India

I am assuming this is probably due to the terrible COVID situation at the moment.
I ordered some of the Gillette Winner Platinums a few days ago. This morning I received a refund and an explanation. Apparently India post has suspended all deliveries to the UK for the time being.

I am assuming this is probably due to the terrible COVID situation at the moment.
I ordered some of the Gillette Winner Platinums a few days ago. This morning I received a refund and an explanation. Apparently India post has suspended all deliveries to the UK for the time being.
Spend a few quid more and get them from Big Deal Smart in the UK.

The last time I bought blades from India it took about 2 months to be delivered. The Gillette Winner Stainless in question were not on sale in the UK at the time but before I received my order BDS added them to their stock for about the same price.

Spend a few quid more and get them from Big Deal Smart in the UK.

The last time I bought blades from India it took about 2 months to be delivered. The Gillette Winner Stainless in question were not on sale in the UK at the time but before I received my order BDS added them to their stock for about the same price.
I had actually ordered a few from the same seller previously and I received them in less than 2 weeks.

Hi its been like that since last year with India I tried to buy some bulk blades from le low online In India last year but shipping had pretty much stopped they did get in touch with me at the beginning of this year but told me it was only DHL that was shipping at that time and it was really expensive

Back
Top Bottom