Post shave moisturiser

As an after shave balm with moisturising properties I use the Geo F. Trumper Skin Food - it's probably my favourite shaving product, is super cost effective as you only need a couple drops, and amazingly effective at stopping razor bumps/burn/irritation for me.

For an all-around face moisturiser that can be used post-shave, I'd have good experiences with the Men-u Ultra Concentrate Matt Moisturiser.

Depends on price range. Best you can get IMHO is Santa Maria Novella's pre/post shave balm but is expensive (well worth it though)

Also:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mitchells-Wool-Fat-Unperfumed-Lotion/dp/B008E6A3O0 at £4.29
http://www.villagebarber.com/products/shaving-balm at £15.95

Professor Blighty's Universal Shaving Balsalm. From our very own Professor Blighty or ebay. £7 delivered in UK. Great stuff and you can have it scented however you like.

NotTheStig said:
Professor Blighty's Universal Shaving Balsalm. From our very own Professor Blighty or ebay. £7 delivered in UK. Great stuff and you can have it scented however you like.

I've tried to find the prof's stuff on eBay but there are no listings!

What is the skin food sandalwood like? Do you use this one?

I use profs ASB which is nice and light but not as cooling as I like, but is very good. I also use some e45 at times if I've had a rough shave.

Actually, I can't find him on ebay now either.:huh: His stuff always used to be easy to find.

I have tried plenty of balm and moisturisers in the past and have finally settled with a balm called guise made by a company called elixir (250519701084 ebay item number)that i found on ebay a while back and i like it a lot and have passed a few samples of it to family and friends and we all agree that its an excellent product for the price...

Sellers away for a while so not taking orders of it atm but i'll be ordering quite a few bottles once they start taking orders again..

Institut Karite with Shea butter, it's hard to find anything better than that. Available from Shaving.ie, comes in a hefty 250ml bottle. French know their thing, I tell ya.

There used to be pages of his stuff come up on a ebay search

Yes, but searching for several of his regular products yields no results.

I bought some non scented ASB only a fortnight or so ago.
Maybe on holiday for a few weeks so removed listings?

True but there is a facility for marking that you are away. Hope the listings come back on soon!