Post Shave Balm

Hi all, I need to pick up a new post shave balm. Recently I have been using this

images
or this 1617099333238.jpeg

both of which I really like, but I am interested in what others use and recommend. Ideally unscented as I always apply a fragrance every day.

Thanks!

These are all of my balms all very nice and light scented..the Clinique is unscented and so is the king of shaves, the Blue de Chanel I haven’t yet used and the SV pro victis although is very expensive is also unscented and excellent after a bad shaveD28D9967-46D4-43A7-9C54-8626B0F8BED4.jpeg

L'Oréal Birch Sap Balm is very good value
It's a very light balm , not at all greasy and not strongly scented.

Boots Freshwood is another good balm for a low price.

Pre De Provence balm, (on the pricey side) is also very good.

Pure Aloe Vera Gel is excellent as a post shave- perfect in warmer weather.

There's always Nivea balms, all varieties perform well.

L'Oréal Birch Sap Balm is very good value
It's a very light balm , not at all greasy and not strongly scented.

Boots Freshwood is another good balm for a low price.

Pre De Provence balm, (on the pricey side) is also very good.

Pure Aloe Vera Gel is excellent as a post shave- perfect in warmer weather.

There's always Nivea balms, all varieties perform well.
I’ve had the L’Oréal birch sap balm and it was very good and not much scent to it at all

Hi all, I need to pick up a new post shave balm. Recently I have been using this

images
or this View attachment 67261

both of which I really like, but I am interested in what others use and recommend. Ideally unscented as I always apply a fragrance every day.

Thanks!
Try this. Not an aftershave but I use it after the alum block. It only costs a couple of bucks. Has a slight fragrance but it's gone after a couple of minutes and any fragrance can be used over the top of it.

Attachments

• 20210405_185729.jpg
    20210405_185729.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom