Pomades, Pastes, Wax, Etc.

As stated it depends on hair style and length, I have an undercut worn long on top and forward I use dry or matte clays Baxter's of California, bumble bumble clay is prob my best product some of the hanz de fuko are good too I find longer hair with some volume needs a Matt finish or looks greasy, if I wore it slicked back I would use a pomade with a higher shine. I think waxes work well with very short neat hair but any kind of longer style it just weighs the hair down. I have tried many my hair product collection use to look like my shaving collection now i stick to these

Dax in the red tin was the super hold hair wax and it wasn't water soluble so you could get a real soaking and your Barnet was still looking good.
I keep my hair at 1.5mm all over these days so no longer use the stuff, I had used many others over the years but the Dax was the one for me. :)

Paul.

Dax in the red tin was the super hold hair wax and it wasn't water soluble so you could get a real soaking and your Barnet was still looking good.
I keep my hair at 1.5mm all over these days so no longer use the stuff, I had used many others over the years but the Dax was the one for me. :)

Paul.
Haha tried dax years ago only one problem for me it won't bloody wash back out lol

This works for me......
View attachment 64157
But this smells sooo much better! :ROFLMAO:

%21CElY9pQBWk~$%28KGrHqMOKoYE0gPGc96tBNSWvz2yC%21~~_35.GIF

hey okay so some beard products can cost more just because it's got the word beard in it, for example you could get any regular hair oil, whether it be argan, coconut oil, olive oil etc and use that in your beard say for example between £5-£10 as an example for say 100ml but then you'd come across a beard oil which would essentially be the same thing but you'd get like 30 ml instead

So I use beard oils, beard butter and beard balm, which I do buy but mostly make myself

so I need to pick your brains as I know nothing about waxs, pomade etc, what would be the best equivalent to beard balm?

Beard balm is in a nutshell beeswax, shea butter, hair oils and essential oil, however main ingredient is beeswax, obviously the more in it the stronger the hold

Also if you can recommend any beard butter alternatives that would be great too thanks

Back
Top Bottom