Polsilver Lodz Poland are no more!

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
IMG_20210804_084154_4~3.jpg
Gentlemen, I just had a look at Shaving ie for the wonderful Polsilver Lodz Polish DE blades and found that they no longer have a stock of these blades, Shaving ie used to be the only place you could buy these wonderful discontinued blades but no more, the end of the line. No blades left to sell!

It's not all doom and gloom though because after stocking up on these blades for years I will have lots of 50/100 blades coming to BST sometime soon.
If you are wanting some of these blades which are simply fantastic, I get six shaves per blade with no drop off.
keep your eyes open for my BST listing.

Paul.

Last edited:
There was a 'participation PIF' over at B&B which seemed to rekindle everyone's interest in them.

They're nice enough blades, but there are plenty of current-production blades their equal or better (IMHO, YMMV, etc.).
There are a few shaver's on this forum who absolutely love these blades...YMMV :)

Paul.

I think they're great blades and still have an old 10 pack tuck I think. I however do not think they are better than today's top tier blades.

I just never understood the whole Polish DE blade "orgy" on many forums with the various incarnations of Polsilver & Wizamet blades. o_O

VcTc3fT.gif

Back
Top Bottom