Plisson Soap

I came across a couple of pucks of Plisson supposedly for half price here while visiting in Rennes, France. But even at half price they are 9 euro. With ceramic bowl and wooden lid they are 20 down from 40. Is Plisson the creme de la creme in soaps, it must be at these prices and I know the soap and creams are made in England or is it a case of anything with a Plisson sticker on it must be in line with their highly-priced (over-priced?) brushes?

Yeah, I came across the Maison De Barbre brush which sells for 20e but I have yet to see their soap. The Plisson soap is quite good and it makes up for having to use a Fusion for the first time in over a year, necessary because of travel.

DEbest said:
Yeah, I came across the Maison De Barbre brush which sells for 20e but I have yet to see their soap. The Plisson soap is quite good and it makes up for having to use a Fusion for the first time in over a year, necessary because of travel.
In france try Carrefour and Auchan supermarkets, they both stock it. The brush is around 20e, the soap is around 11-14 euros with a bowl if my memory is correct. (they do sell without bowl for probably around 6-8 euros)

Never tried them though!

Max

Thanks Max, I'll keep an eye out for them. It was Lafayette where I spotted the Plisson as they are having a 3 day event. Must check out the supermarket though...

Back
Top Bottom