Please recommend a travel synthetic brush

Being new to DE shaving (6 months or so) and only recently travelling again for work due to pandemic I have discovered that my cheap Amazon badger brush that I relegated to wash bag in favour of a boar omega (which I now love - thanks Connaught) is a pain for travelling, it gets bent out of shape and takes too long to dry.

I would appreciate a suggestion for a travel synthetic that has a case or retracts, ideally with a back bone, and not too big, thanks in advance!

I guess it’s all down to budget but i like these.
I also travel ad this is a fantastic brush infact whether you travel or not this gives a first class performance.
It comes in different colours with mine being Green although Executive Shaving seems to only have this colour 3476E648-90FF-42CE-9BB3-6F8857F99C70.png70B7AC94-078A-4E18-B37C-F009017925AA.png5AED36A5-3F07-47A7-BEF8-83B005B52464.png

Also this little beauty by Yaqi is pretty much loved by everyone that owns one.
You can always buy a travel tube if you preferView attachment 87980View attachment 87981
Can't second this option enough, get the Aliexpress app and hit one of the weekly flash sales and you'll get it for half the amount if you don't mind waiting for delivery. It is a great little brush for travel and everyday, I love mine. It always gives a consistent lather and is my go to when using new soaps as I know it so well and I know it always gets the best out of whatever soap is put in it's way.

Simpson trafalgar T3 plus travel tube i prefer to the Chubby 2 and is much cheaper. have both but the T3 is my traveler!

I went with a £10 synth from Clear Confidence Co and a tub/e of baking soda minus the contents. There is always a use for bicarb even if you just use it to clean your other brushes. Marginally higher up the range from the inside of a bog roll. I drilled a hole in the lid for extra airflow. Pimp my tube!

I got the Edwin Jagger travel synth. Packs down into its own aluminium handle, already has the holes for airflow. It is on the small side, but does the job and if you load it well, there's enough for a 3- pass shave.

Although looking at the price now, I'd probably give it a miss at £40 as I paid £20 least year, could have been an offer though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-102313__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-102313__01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 4
Appreciate it might be a bit late but if you order any normal brush from Yaqi (i.e. not one of their defect brushes) on AliExpress it'll come in a fairly substantial cardboard travel tube anyway. It won't be perhaps quite as robust as a plastic tube or something, bit if you keep it dry I'd imagine it'd last for sometime.

If you're in a rush for a Yaqi brush they also sell on Amazon - if you want backbone in the knot I can personally suggest the Atlantis. If you're interested in a Simpson Trafalgar T3 though let me know, I have one that I'm seriously considering parting ways with (I bowl lather and find the handle is too short for this to work well for me).

Back
Top Bottom