Plant-based Potatoes?

Cat Wtf GIF by Bubble Punk

I am quite amazed that there are people who don't realise a potato is a plant. OTOH from Asda's point of view, mash is usually made with milk and butter, and if you're totally vegan you might be OK with the potato but stress about the milk. But yeah, still, "plant based" isn't the same thing as "no animal products".

Mind you, I saw a public information film once that clearly shows potatoes declaring their wish to become "Smiths crisps". De facto evidence that potatoes are sentient beings and should on no account be eaten by people of conscience. And don't forget Mr Potato Head.

Used to love smiths salt n shake crisps, 2 crisps that were salty as fuck and nothing on the rest of them.
Ahh, good times. :LOL:

Mind you, I saw a public information film once that clearly shows potatoes declaring their wish to become "Smiths crisps". De facto evidence that potatoes are sentient beings and should on no account be eaten by people of conscience. And don't forget Mr Potato Head.

Oh yes, potatoes have more dendrites than humans. If it wasn't for lack of legs, hands, mouth and brains, they would be ruling us.

Back
Top Bottom