pinnacle of collection: vintage Plisson Crystal EW brush

was fortunate to land this brush and add to my collection. this Plisson EW (European White) Badger brush is by far the biggest and most exclusive brush i have ever seen. its rediculously large with a knot much larger then all my other brushes nd i like large brushes, not sure of exact size but looks 30mm and also large loft of 7-8 cm!! for size comparison i've added my Simpson chubby Synthetic to the picture. I've used it once and its like lathering with the entire Badger, its ridiculousIMG_3529.JPG.IMG_3535.JPG

truth be told for my use its too big but its stunning to look at. perhaps it would work better for head shaving given its size.

was fortunate to land this brush and add to my collection. this Plisson EW (European White) Badger brush is by far the biggest and most exclusive brush i have ever seen. its rediculously large with a knot much larger then all my other brushes nd i like large brushes, not sure of exact size but looks 30mm and also large loft of 7-8 cm!! for size comparison i've added my Simpson chubby Synthetic to the picture. I've used it once and its like lathering with the entire Badger, its ridiculousView attachment 81545.View attachment 81547

truth be told for my use its too big but its stunning to look at. perhaps it would work better for head shaving given its size.
I said when I first started posting on the forum when I was learning about shaving brushes that's it's not really my thing but tbh I think I'm starting to get into it now and someone posted saying Ill regret saying I ain't into them, think they might be right now lol

Just wanted to say I love the look and size of that brush, enjoy mate

was fortunate to land this brush and add to my collection. this Plisson EW (European White) Badger brush is by far the biggest and most exclusive brush i have ever seen. its rediculously large with a knot much larger then all my other brushes nd i like large brushes, not sure of exact size but looks 30mm and also large loft of 7-8 cm!! for size comparison i've added my Simpson chubby Synthetic to the picture. I've used it once and its like lathering with the entire Badger, its ridiculousView attachment 81545.View attachment 81547

Beautiful Brush :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom