Pinnacle grooming order

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
Hi guys, has anyone had any experience with Pinnacle Grooming and their deliveries. I’m relatively new to the wet shaving scene, (6 months) and when I saw they were doing a tribute soap to Jean Paul Gautier’s Le Male I jumped at the opportunity to buy some as it was the first aftershave I bought myself in my younger days. I ordered it a week ago and have heard nothing. I know they are a small artisan company so wasn’t expecting it next day but I’ve tried to contact them to get an eta and got no reply. I only really want to know what time their usual turn around is!

Hi mate, I ordered from them 5/6 sets and received in 4/5 days max even if I live really close to them.
Try to contact them on instagram or facebook,usually their reply response is really quick.
Pepe le bleu was my first pinnacle grooming set, hope you like it

Arrived fine this week, it smells just amazing and a close approximation to the original, though slightly less floral to my untrained nose. It creates a fabulous lather and is amazingly strong in its scent, to the point you could make it a good morning without any aftershave splash. However I did have a slight reaction to something in it, no red marks or rash just a hot ‘reaction’, however it’s smells so good I think I’ll persist as it didn’t leave a rash and gave a fabulous shave.
I apologise for the random post reviews I’m trying to get my post count up .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom