Pinaud Vanilla

Jon

I have already have a bottle Pinaud citrus musk which i like alot and often use as a pick me during the day. Im now waiting on the Pinaud Vanilla. Never tried it or any other Pinaud scents aside the citrus musk. Any thoughts and/or comparisons?

Jon

I have already have a bottle Pinaud citrus musk which i like alot and often use as a pick me during the day. Im now waiting on the Pinaud Vanilla. Never tried it or any other Pinaud scents aside the citrus musk. Any thoughts and/or comparisons?

Jon
I have never bought any of the Pinaud range but have been looking at them, they seem to be great value for money and I like the idea of the vanilla one so will be interested to hear your thoughts when you get it.

The citrus musk very little staying power either but i like the fresh feeling it gives so splash more often.
How was the fragrance itself?

i used to have a bottle of it, i rather liked it. quite a traditional, masculine scent. theres no vanilla scent to it to my nose, i did read somewhere that the vanilla refers to the colour of it. dont know how true that is though

Got it today. The slightest hint of vanilla once the initial blast of alcohol subsides. Dies down to a subtle pleasant musky scent Into the daily splash rotation for work days untill it runs out i think. I invariably come home stinking of workshop but one likes to make the morning effort.