Pilgrimage

Well been in the big smoke these last two days, where I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes!

But more importantly (joking) I did the pilgrimage of the three T's and DR Harris.

Now I've done Taylor's and Harris before but not the trumpets or truffet. I felt trumpers was a little over populated with staff for such a small shop. However they were pleasant although didnt take me particularly seriously when enquiring about their chubbys untill I was asked "do you use a brush already?".

I manager to resist Harris products as I have a couple already but was drawn in by the Arlington cologne yum!

T&H could not have been more lovely they took the time to show me and test all there scents and have walked out with some nice samples and a tub of 1805 which I think smells amazing, although I have got a cold!

Can't wait to give this a go, anyone else use 1805?

Congratulations on your engagement.

I got some samples from T+H a while ago and when I went through them the only ones that grabbed me were West Indian Limes and Spanish Leather.

I've just dug out the 1805 sample to re acquaint myself with it and I rather like it, may have to add a few more items to the shopping list.

Thanks for the kind word chaps. Have it a whirl last night, very impressed. Super slick, it's unusual as scent stays as strong once lathered let alone last on my face after the shave.

Really enjoyed this!

[attachment=6183]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355333377.752797.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355333377.752797.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom