Pick one ... any one ...

The one with the blade in it. Too much enabling from you lately pjgh, two other SE's aquired this weekend off the bay. Got to be no more razors,the rack is full now

Grab the wife? Aye that'll be right, you've got it right old bean...

Mrs can fend for herself ... she'll be grabbing that perfect pair of shoes, or something like.

Leave the Mrs alone ... leave the neighbour's Mrs alone, too. Grab a razor! :D

The Wasp said:
Got to be no more razors,the rack is full now

No ... get back on eBay and get a bigger rack :D

NOOOO! Not that sort of rack ... and don't look at your neighbour's Mrs' rack neither. One for your razors.

Chaos, already men. I mean ... the girls are all outside, tapping their toes and drumming their fingers. They've got their shoes. We're still inside scratching our chins wondering what razor to pick ... GRAB ONE!

Which one?

Sorry, got to be the Digress, its a work of art. I've got another couple of racks I can fettle to take 20 more razors but judging by the looks I get when she checks out my area of the bsthroom cupboard, I better not bother. My best friend has size two feet and a 34D bust, a gentlemans dream, the wife would be left to her own devices...

IanM said:
The last thing on my mind would be f**king shaving!

I am NOT turning up at the pearly gates (or the other, somewhat warmer ones) unshaven!

Probably the Fatip... or the '63 slim... or maybe the black beauty...

Soddit - it'll take me more than 5 minutes to decide :s

Rocket HD, seems to be perfection, although I'd like a slant or OC for days when I've got more growth - and my Bostonian is just so damned pretty it ought to be kept for future generations... Sorry - I'd be toast before I decided as well.

Back
Top Bottom