Photo of the day

Potd-13-06-21.jpg

#talesofgovanhill

Not strictly speaking Govanhill - way south - Mount Florida - the next barrio - we join onto each other - the Celtic Delinquents - nice - quality sticker in the landscape - all you have to do is pay attention - top-end early hip-hop typograhy - the Celtic Delinquents - that's going to be an epic fail? Ah - but no - the holy trinity of the properly white trainer, the weed and the Bucky. Class. - I.

@Blademonkey

Last edited:
View attachment 71655

#talesofgovanhill

Not strictly speaking Govanhill - way south - Mount Florida - the next barrio - we join onto each other - the Celtic Delinquents - nice - quality sticker in the landscape - all you have to do is pay attention - top-end early hip-hop typograhy - the Celtic Delinquents - that's going to be an epic fail? Ah - but no - the holy trinity of the properly white trainer, the weed and the Bucky. Class. - I.

@Blademonkey
Well spotted I. :cool:

Paul.

View attachment 71655

#talesofgovanhill

@Blademonkey
When I used to live in Lancashire the pubs on Saturday were full of TV "atheletes" swathed in knock off Puma/Adidas attire and accessorised with a £5 pair of white trainers from Bury market!

Potd-14-06-21-01.jpgPotd-14-06-21-02.jpgPotd-14-06-21-03.jpg

Match day - #talesofgovanhill

From Trainspotting -

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.

Yours - I.

@Blademonkey @Scotshave

Last edited:
View attachment 71709View attachment 71712View attachment 71711

From Trainspotting -

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.

Yours - I.

@Blademonkey @Scotshave

I detest football with all the flag waving and chanting but I fear I'm in a minority.

Paul.

I detest football with all the flag waving and chanting but I fear I'm in a minority.

Paul.

You're not alone Paul, I've never been interested in the game, let alone being fanatical about it.
Perhaps it has something to do with me and the fat asthmatic kid always being the last to be picked to play ?

View attachment 71709View attachment 71712View attachment 71711

From Trainspotting -

Yours - I.

@Blademonkey @Scotshave

"Wankers United" - Tim Roth, Made In Britain

Last edited:
View attachment 71767

#talesofgovanhill

Chaos theory in Viccy road. Which is fair enough - endless Mobius strips. A butterfly flaps its wings outside the gate to Queens Park? With frank apologies to Maurits Escher. Yours - I.

@Blademonkey
Wow! Blow that up to poster size and I would be transfixed for hours!
Great shot.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom