Photo of the day

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
Great Shot, Iain...It has a Edward Hopper feel to it.
Thank you, Hopper has been an influence for me. Nighthawks is one of my favourite paintings. I've just got back from wandering in Glasgow through the night, I couldn't sleep. Took some pictures, probably in the same vein. I'll edit them and see whether there is anything worth posting. Yours - I.

Thank you, Hopper has been an influence for me. Nighthawks is one of my favourite paintings. I've just got back from wandering in Glasgow through the night, I couldn't sleep. Took some pictures, probably in the same vein. I'll edit them and see whether there is anything worth posting. Yours - I.
Nighthawks was exactly what came to mind!....Insomnia is a curse!. I don't get a lot of sleep myself, but what i do get is quality rather than quantity...Take care. Yours-Barry.

Last edited:

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
I love shots like this that make me want to look at every detail, well done that man!
Potd-24-06-22-01.png

Potd-24-06-22-02.png

In an entirely secular way - god is in the details. Most people don't see with any discretion at all. The observable universe lies in the mundane. It just depends on the way you look at it. #talesofgovanhill

-I.
@Blademonkey

Last edited:
Top Bottom