Photo of the day

Todays TC's Trundle part 1
Heading west from home up to the Mill about a quarter mile away. Its a working museum now.

Heading on towards the hill top and our WW1 listening station
Then North west across the tops towards the old quarry

Through the quarry then head North easterly to pick up the pathways heading east to the coast.

Bird song all the way although it does look as though there has been a bit of illegal off-road motorcycling going on since i was last up. Only saw 1 other person across the field walking their dogs.

Todays TC's Trundle part 2
Heading downhill through a bridle path to pick up the coast route
A quick nip across the railway line towards Boldon Flats

After following a road for around half a mile i picked up the stream path and followed this eastwards towards the coast,
crossing the boulder bridge.

Then, after about a mile i pop out onto the sea front again for a well deserved quick pint before heading home.

Total walk 6 very enjoyable miles.

Last edited:
Yes a great composition and use of light. I really ought to get out with my camera more. I bought a Fujifilm X10 years ago with the idea of having something in my pocket that had half decent glass and some manual control. Did a bit of street photography with it which it's great for, but just got lazy or busy and haven't used it much or even got familiar with it. I do enjoy looking at others in this thread though. Especially @Digimonkey storytelling with light.

Thank you - although I'm not sure what you mean. We all see light - obviously - mobile phones - we are all photographers. - I.