Photo of the day

Yes, it's the Nikon fit one, I do like Voigtlander lenses...
You won't get any argument from me - most of my rangefinder lenses are Voigtlander. The only Leica one i kept was the Summilux. My 35mm of first choice is the 1.7 version of the Ultron. I also managed to pick up one of the single-coated 40mm Noktons. A wonderful lens - a look all of its own. Bokeh central. I bought a couple of the Bessa R3's - one mechanical and the other battery powered. The model with the different rangefinder brackets/magnification - so, full frame is 40/50mm - as a 35mm would be on a normal Leica viewfinder. I don't have to explain to a Leica user how stupidly small the 50mm frame is on a normal M6! I'll try and find stuff shot with the Nokton. - cheers - I.

Last edited:
Yep, they're excellent pictures!
I had an R3A for while, but my favourite lenses ended up being 35/2 40/1.2 50/1.2 & 75/1.5 and the Bessa didn't cover the 35mm so ended up using the M2 the most followed by my MP. But they're all cracking bodies and lenses in my view. Having said that I sold the lot and just stuck with an F3HP, mainly because if close focusing..

Back
Top Bottom